We award wristbands for major achievements at CoderDojo Denver to reward you for doing great work! Show your friends what you’re building and achieving at CoderDojo and invite them too!
Our new registration and login system (coming soon!) will allow us to award you virtual “badges” for achievements as you finish lessons. If you have questions, please talk to a mentor about it!!
Belts are earned in order and you can not skip a color.
White Belt – it’s also a USB Drive!
- must attend CoderDojo at least 5 times
- complete the “beginner”, “intermediate” and “advanced” Scratch lessons
- must have white belt
- must attend CoderDojo at least 10 times
- build something new into the “advanced” Scratch lesson
- must have yellow belt
- must have blue belt
- ONE of the following:
- build at least three small Raspberry Pi or Arduino projects; one of them must be something new you build into an existing lesson
- OR, finish at least 2 projects using Python, PHP, or other programming language
- must have orange belt
- come up with a brand new project idea of your own and build it (cannot be something you add to an existing project)
- must have green belt
- build a brand new project with another student (cannot be something added to an existing project)
- must have red belt
- build a brand new project with several other students (cannot be something added to an existing project)